Dr King provided medical coverage for a number of events:
- The Sixfoot Track Marathon until 2018.
- ITU triathlon races on the Gold Coast, Queensland.
- The Bay to Bay Running Festival on the Central Coast, NSW.
- The Pacific Games in Port Moresby as the Australian Team Doctor and with the triathlon event.
- The Pacific Games in Apia, Samoa as the Medical Delegate for the triathlon event.
- The GNW 100's trail races (100km and 100 mile races) since inception in 2005.
- The World Duathlon Championships in Adelaide
In 2017 Dr King was the Medical Director for the GNW 100's trail races and at the Penrith Corporate Triathlon.
He attended medical conferences and seminars in the Gold Coast, Coffs Harbour, Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra and Hobart as part of continuing professional development. As part of continuing medical development Dr King also visited Pure Sports Medicine, London puresportsmed.com/
In 2017, 2018 and 2019 he competed in the 100km Convict 100 mountain bike race in St Albans, NSW, and is competing in the Rocky Trail MTB series in NSW.
In 2023 Drs King and Jolly work as the Club and team Doctors for the Central Coast Mariners Football Club, the Roosters representative junior rugby league teams, the Central Coast Roosters Women's Rugby League team, the Entrance Denton Cup Rugby League team, and the Wyong Roos Rugby League team.
The sporting highlight of 2023 (so far) was winning the Grand Final with the Central Coast Mariners on 3rd June!